This week’s top stories from the Weekly Book Newsletter include:
- Queensland Literary Awards 2012 winners announced
- Melbourne Prize for Literature, Best Writing Award 2012 finalists announced
- Wiley announces results; planned changes ‘unlikely to significantly affect activities’ in Australia
- NewsCorp results: Ebook sales ‘more than doubled’ for HarperCollins
- MWF 2012: box office up 10%; Griffiths, Callow top bestsellers list
For details on these stories and many more, subscribe to www.booksellerandpublisher.com.au.